Tuesday, April 18, 2006

had my obgyn appointment yesterday...

... and boy am i tired! LOL.

ok, you might be wondering why would she be posting about her obgyn appointment, well... don't let me hold you in suspence any longer. Since my last visit, i've lost 22 pounds and my blood pressure is perfect. my doctor asked me what i was doing and i told her weight watchers and working out at least an hour a day / six days a week. so, the total weight lost for me so far is 78 pounds. *beaming* i'm so excited! yea for me!

on a side note, things are getting back in order. eric is back and we went to costco. i bought the boy a helmet so he can go bike riding. we were suppose to go for a ride yesterday, but there just wasn't enough time. i'm going today by myself b/c it's suppose to be 72 today and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and sunset is not until 7:49 pm. can you ask for anything more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home